Monday, February 27, 2012

Digital Story Telling: E-Book

I am of South Korean decent. I was born in Canada, raised in Chicago, raised in Korea, and then educated throughout my high school and University years in Canada again. When I tell people of my backgrounds, they are usually familiar with Chicago's location, Toronto, and Hamilton's location, but not of Seoul's. I always need to explain that no, I am not from North Korea because it would be illegal to leave that country. So I like pointing on a map where Seoul, South Korea is. Nowadays, everyone knows where Seoul, South Korea is. A huge portion of Teacher Candidates have experience teaching English there. Anyways, here are some googlemap satellite views that show where Seoul, South Korea is actually located. Then, it shows my actual house! Enjoy! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment